Friday, February 10, 2012

Be Mine

"If you look for it, I've got a sneaky suspicion...love actually is all around."


It's almost Valentine's Day! Have you been struck by Cupid’s bow?

Celebrate the Day of Love with these fabulous Valentine inspirations!

Nothing says “I love you” like a heart-shaped pizza! Find the recipe here.

Share a cup of love with your special someone. Don’t forget the heart-shaped marshmallows!

Prepare a cute lunch for someone special on Valentine’s Day. 

The best way to turn ordinary treats into tokens of love. Learn how to make these!

Popcornopolis’ featured flavor for February: Strawberries & Cream!

Turn an ordinary dinner extraordinary with these simple ideas.

What’s Valentine’s Day without the right attire? These are some of my favorite products that achieve the perfect Valentine’s Day look!

A long pink sweater can be thrown over an everyday outfit. 


I absolutely adore this belt from White and Black. It will add a punch of pizazz to any outfit, especially on Valentine’s Day!

These UGG's make a bold statement.


Shoes that think pink.

Litas are perfect for Valentine’s Day (or any day...!) Find them here.

I'll leave you with my favorite famous couple: Lucy and Desi


“Life with Desi is crazy and exciting, but our love is deep and changeless.”


love, jenny

1 comment:

  1. I Love Lucy is my favorite show! I didn't know people still watched it anymore. Lucy is fabulous thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete