Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hearts of Union Square

I love San Francisco not only for its beauty and charm but also for its culture. “The city” - as I like to call it - fuses music, food, and art to create one of the most eccentric places in the world. More personal than the crowded parking lots surrounded by densely populated streets in Los Angeles, and more compact than the widespread San Diego, San Francisco has a personality all its own. The people here build friendships with their customers, support local businesses, and collectively organize social events. One of my favorite events is held right in Union Square where local artists gather together to show their artwork. These hearts are so magnificent and festive. It is fun walking through Union Square after a quick bite to eat and experiencing the talent of the city. I now know why Tony Bennett’s signature song was: “I left my heart in San Francisco.” 


love, julie



No comments:

Post a Comment